Pages

14 December, 2015

Trial song 2015-16

'Cause baby I could build a castle
Out of all the bricks they threw at me

I can't do anything right. I can't do anything, right? I can't do anything! Right.

And every day is like a battle
But every night with us is like a dream

*texting*
Ugh, still stuck working.

Wanna go out?

...

Meet you in 5?

Baby we're the new romantics
Come on, come along with me
Heartbreak is our national anthem
We sing it proudly

Four years, two. Six months. Not all that long, right? Why wear your heart on your sleeve? No one wants to listen to your dumb stories. Even if they are true.

We are too busy dancing
To get knocked off our feet

Boyfriends are a waste of time. Focus on your career, you've got things to do, places to be. Honestly, you're lucky you've never been in a relationship. You haven't been distracted. None of these guys are worth it. (right?)

Baby, we're the new romantics
The best people in life are free

Shout-out to my bitches. I love you guys. So so much. And you're definitely at your best when you're free :P

No comments:

Post a Comment